over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with an international investor into the energy and power markets.
This newly created position seeks a high-calibre Asset Manager with proven track record, to take a lead on a mixed portfolio.
The successful applicant will be required to oversee and manage all the operation and maintenance activities with a primary focus on ensuring effective asset management. The overall objective is to deliver stable performance in operations, finance, health and safety and technical audit.
- Deliver procedures in accordance with company safety policies.
- Develop methods and core processes for monitoring the operating and construction assets allowing presentation of accurate reports to the board / management.
- Build relationships with other stake holders in the assets for example O&M providers/equipment manufacturers.
- Input as necessary on technical aspects relating to M&A activity – bid preparation, feasibility studies. Ability to analyse and produce high level reports, data summaries and performance indicators related to assets under management.
- Ensure governance and compliance with all laws, country-specific regulations and agreements impacting the assets.
- Establish priorities and anticipate resources needed for continual improvements. Delegate effectively.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of more than 8 years in operational management (preferably on behalf of an investor of IPP).
- Based in or willing to relocate to the Netherlands (Dutch speaking preferable.)
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of financial & non-financial performance of energy producing assets
- Clear understanding of technological changes which impact the renewable energy industry, especially in terms of monitoring software.