7 months ago
Role: Asset Analyst (FTC 12 Months)
Salary: Up To £48,000
Our client is a leading renewable energy electricity generation and network company based in Scotland. They are looking for an Asset Analyst to join their team on a FTC 12 month contract. You will utilize previous experience of renewable energy asset financial analysis in order to evaluate and support investment appraisals and develop financial models.
- Developing complex modelling to support with investment appraisals.
- Evaluation investment opportunities and feasibility across energy networks.
- Supporting the asset management team with modelling proposals.
- Contributing to business cases factoring in any risk and needed due diligence.
- Advise the investment team on asset acquisitions and the impact of investments.
- Process and analyze large quantities of data to write into reports for senior management.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years experience of renewable energy asset financial analysis.
- Ability to carry out economic modelling, cost benefit analysis and date analysis.
- Experience in economic modelling – assessing economic, social and environmental impacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of electricity industry regulation.