$110K + Commission
2 months ago
Do you have a passion for sales with experience at a commercial/industrial size level? Are you interested in becoming a member of one of the largest US-based suppliers of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment?
TGRC is looking for an outgoing Account Sales Manager candidate to be a member of our client's widely growing team! Apply today!
- 5-10 years of experience in sales, marketing, or other commercial business
- Previous experience with large/industrial size equipment sales; preferably in low volume, high manufacturing environment.
- Displays intellectual curiosity about the industry and "business creativity" in problem solving.
- Ability to fill empty client books leading to product sales growth.
- Possess an ability to analyze data and to investigate the complete business situation.
- Willingness to participate in cold-call, cold walk-in, and prospect actions.
- Must demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitments, and professionalism.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Electrical manufacturing sales background
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Develop new and existing key accounts.
- Report progress on funnel growth using salesforce.com or other comparable customer relationship management tool.
- Manage key customer relationships and create long-term sustainable business ties with stable customers in various sectors.
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer through the complete sales cycle (cradle to grave).
Marketing & Sales Activities
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual regional sales goals
- Supervises and evaluates the activities and rep firms within the area, providing counsel and guidance when and as needed. Including conducting regular monthly channel partner funnel and performance reviews.
- Provide accurate forecasting on a timely basis that represents a balanced view.
- Support in building and establishing development of marketing and sales plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure continued development and improvement of strategy.
- Build and refine customer-facing proposals that offer comprehensive solutions to customers, including technical features and economic models with the help from various subject matter experts.
- This position supervises Manufacturers Reps. Experience with Distributors and Manufacturer’s Reps is required.
- Act as a customer advocate within the organization.
- Support level of Program management activities for key Account and Channel partner responsibilities.
- Develop and conduct presentations for tradeshows and customers.
- Work cross-functionally when necessary to ensure that other company functions support and integrate into the sales process.
Locations: Pacific Northwest U.S. ; New England; Florida/Southeast U.S.; Midwest U.S