2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the largets managing agents based in Cardiff. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent and creative individual to join their dynamic team as an Account Manager Support.
- Providing bureau support to the Account Management team.
- Cover bill validation, change of tenancies, recharging, queries and reporting support to clients.
- Entering invoices into the database
- Contacting and working with suppliers to resolve queries
- Preparing data files and reports for account managers
- Auditing and updating the database accordingly
- Working with account managers and procurement teams
- Enter, review and query meter readings
- Maintenance of internal databases, folders and systems
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Previous experience within the utilities industry is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel