5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Public Affairs and Communications Agency operating in the built environment space to recruit an Account Executive for their London office.
This ideally suit someone looking to progress their career in communications in a dynamic setting, offering a rare opportunity to get involved in some of the largest utility-scale renewables projects in the UK.
- Communications planning and strategy – supporting the Energy & Utilities team to design and deliver communications and consultation strategies for a range of renewable energy/ energy schemes
- Stakeholder database management – keeping databases of political, business and community stakeholders up-to-date and ensuring all contact details are correct.
- Information material copywriting – working with the Account Managers to produce initial drafts of information materials such as community newsletters, briefing documents, website content, PowerPoint presentations and letters.
- Event planning and support – supporting the Account Managers with planning stakeholder events and exhibitions.
- Stakeholder meetings – supporting Account Managers and Directors at sensitive stakeholder meetings or large working groups to communicate client plans and proposals
- Project research – supporting the Account Managers with ad-hoc project research into key local stakeholders, industry trends and community mapping.
- Managing project email accounts and telephone information lines – checking project emails on a daily basis and replying to community and stakeholder enquiries. Handling project information lines and updating information line call logs.
- Media and social media monitoring – using our specialist software to monitor coverage of all major projects and producing weekly reports of the main issues.
- Proofreading – supporting the Account Managers with ad-hoc proofreading and copyediting of information materials prior to printing.
- Master's Degree in Public Policy, Environmental Management or another related discipline
- 6-12 months in a related comms or policy research position
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Stakeholder management experience is preferred
- High standard of IT literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office
- A solid understanding of national and local government is preferred