Joaquín de Nevares
about 1 month ago
About The Role
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a new player to the Australian market with a long history of success in renewables overseas, in looking for a Wind/Solar Developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will focus on existing wind and solar PV projects across the East Coast as well as building out new projects across Australia. You will also put your experience towards bolstering the client’s renewables portfolio by fostering positive relationships and engaging with new and existing stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of greenfield processes specifically land-owner negotiations to planning/environmental approvals as well as grid connection.
Although wind sector experience is advantageous our client is willing to take on candidates with strong solar project backgrounds and are looking to grow their knowledge within the wind renewables space.
To Succeed in this Role:
- 2+ years of relevant experience with large scale renewable energy projects (wind preferred) specifically exposure to project development and landowner liaison.
- Degree qualifications in business management, commerce, planning, engineering and science preferred.
- Ability to liaise with regulators, government entities and stakeholders is necessary.
- Experience in a project management role with a proven track record of managing inputs from a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop plans with regards to project status, timeline, risk assessment, budget and performance with utmost clarity.
- Demonstrated strengths in negotiation to positively influence outcomes and decisions.
- Ability to think strategically and laterally with an emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Available to travel regularly to prospective project sites, as required.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree in Renewables Engineering, Business or similar related field
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing greenfield projects with regards to renewable energy
- Above market salary package
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.