$100,000 - $140,000
about 1 year ago
A superb role with a leading European Renewable Energy Investment Fund looking to make their first hire in the USA. The company group manage in excess of 2GW of assets globally and have recently raised a significant amount of capital for projects based in the North Carolina and West Virignia regions. The successful candidate will be responsible for optimising the performance of the entire portfolio to ensure O&M providers fulfill contractual requirements and exceed where possible. You will also develop sector best practice in terms of technical performance, technical portfolio management and supporting systems and processes.
You will know you are successful in this role if your able to ensure that portfolio yield achieves no less than 2% above expectations, availability of 99.5% is reached, liquited damages are claimed correctly based on evidence, and the instance and amount of LD’s are reduced year on year.
- To ensure site visit reports are submitted to the client promptly and accurately
- To ensure that all issues reported from site visits are managed to swift resolution
- To ensure optimal PR/Availability per asset
- To ensure all O&M providers achieve, as a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- To ensure every asset has an annual performance optimisation plan
- To ensure 100% security of all assets including full availability of CCTV systems
- To act as the representative of the technical asset management service to all existing and prospective clients
- To ensure all outstanding issues on PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists are resolved swiftly and closed before next milestone is due
- To lead on specific technical failures of the main components
- To act as the technical lead on site such us landlord, neighbour etc., with the Senior Admin Controller
- Able to work remotely and travel to sites when needed. (Fully site based during initial period)
- Be Autonymous in nature and be able to drive own performance.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in an engineering discipline.
- Technical Expert for Solar PV performance optiisation from an Asset Management / Operational prespective.
- Familair with Design review and EPC practices.
- Very comfortabel with inverter technology, IV curve, Thermal studies, operational KPIs, Monitoring systems, Analysing Data.