4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading global integrated Solar & Storage developer, who specialise in the development, design, O+M, engineering, and asset management of renewable energy projects.
They seek a new BESS Technical Lead to support the development of projects and to provide technical expertise during the early stages of projects.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and analytical, with excellent communication skills. They will be comfortable liaising with clients and stakeholders and coordinating with external parties worldwide. They will be a team player, enthusiastic and would want to work in an international environment.
- Participate in worldwide projects from the conceptual phase until operation
- Take on cost-effective and reliable engineering and design of all BESS related topics (AC and DC coupled)
- Maintain & develop processes on BESS modelling for techno-economic optimisations
- Coordinate between contractors, vendors and other stakeholders on all technical aspects
- Specify and coordinate the technical aspects of tendering BESS projects to subcontractors
- Produce documentation & information for clients
- Educated to a degree level in Engineering (certificates such as SAP, IOSH, NEBOSH, etc. would be advantageous)
- 3+ years in large scale BESS business, with 5+ years within the renewable space
- Experience in design and delivery of grid scale storage technology solutions
- Knowledge and modeling expertise of various PV+BESS applications and competent use of MS Office applications, AutoCAD, Homer, Powerfactory or PSSE is a plus
- Additional languages are advantageous