Up to £46,000 (flexible) + car/or allowance + benefits + flexible working
about 2 months ago
To be responsible for the delivery of energy reduction within a commercial/industrial/retail estate by the implementation of low cost and zero cost solutions. Using Energy contracts/projects in terms of delivery, working to agreed budgets and timescales, which will be measured in terms of financial and energy results with both the Clients and business requirements.
- Maintain all energy processes/procedures in accordance with company/contract procedures.
- Carry out Desk top audits (DTA) to pre-select suitable sites to survey and target improvements.
- Be capable of carrying out in-depth on-site Energy Surveys and produce supporting calculations, reports and proposals. (Or manage the process).
- Develop and implement new cost saving or Energy opportunities (procedures/processes) where required.
- Ensure that Energy communication, innovation and training are a part of any delivery strategy to achieve and maintain the targets set.
- Provide support and assist stance to other service teams and team members.
- Perform in-line with both the company and clients expectations within the contracted agreement.
- Be responsible for delivering your own Energy performance target to achieve the overall committed contractual energy savings.
- Be responsible for ensuring that a high standard is achieved in reporting, on time and contain the correct level of detail. (Fit for purpose).
- Provide onsite surveying, guidance and support to identify new areas of opportunity.
- Maintain an active interest in Energy by being abreast of new products or techniques.
- Table new concepts/ideas/strategies/principles regularly to the senior Management team.
- Actively reduce energy use within buildings.
- Constantly review energy usage using analytical tools and techniques.
- Identify and implement energy recovery for sites failing to maintain their energy reduction performance based on fact - data and analysis.
- Be knowledgeable on contract requirements and principles allowed for energy reduction using control in relation to contracted requirements.
- Be able to maintain standards for evidence gathering to comply with audit /accreditations associated with this work.
- Works collaboratively with others across all service delivery teams to address energy management issues and resolve client issues.
- Share best practice, engage and support other team members.
- Competent in preparing detailed site specific solutions where the principles can be deployed across a retail estate. (Specifications/plans/timings etc.) For control and BMS equipment.
Personal Attributes and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Team player processing a positive “can do attitude” (pro-active)
- Ability to deliver and implement energy solutions by management/optimisation.
- Background in M&E Building Services with electrical/energy bias.
- Financially aware, numerate, and commercially minded.
- Logical with the ability to put forward strong business cases.
- Able to produce detailed energy budgets – covering consumption, cost and margin.
- People management skills - be able to motivate/manage cross-functional relationships.
- Competent to maintain the company and client H&S standards.
- Customer focused/aware.
- Shows leadership and takes responsibility for delivering against targets.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Preferably degree qualified or equivalent or working towards this goal
- Competent demonstrated by a formal technical qualification combined with good education standards/industry experience and knowledge.