5 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading international developer and IPP operating in the Solar, Wind and Hydro sectors. The successfull candidate will lead on all pre-construction activities related to engineering and technical design and grid connection for the pre-construction phases for Wind and solar projects in the UK. He/she will act as technical referent for UK. He/she will work in respect of the cost, delay, quality and safety in all the steps of projects: (Project feasibility study - Design and optimization of structures - Monitoring and preparation of the pre-construction phase).
- Prepare and plan project(s): construction and exploitation costing, risks evaluation, HSE & Quality ...
- Assist and support the Development team in the preparation of suitable plans/drawings/layouts and site descriptions throughout the permitting process in CAD or GIS formats.
- Engage with grid connection network operators to discuss appropriate connection strategies/equipment/technical solutions for projects and support the Development team in Network Application processes.
- Follow-up of the pre-construction phases. (APS, APD, pre-contracts for construction, fourniture & exploitation Materials, contrats de raccordement)
- Organize the projects review with the technical team before all milestones of pre-closing steps in the projects
- Organize all doc transfer (contracts, technical administrative) to the EPC or O&M team during the project closing
- Actively contribute to the expert network in the group by ensuring that corporate technology approach and processes are used in the deliverables and working methodologies, whilst keeping a creative approach to maximize the assets output, competitiveness and LCOE.
- Must have the following knowledges:
- Studies of energy yield potential, electrical engineering, transport and installation of material.
- Experience : 5 years experiences as Project manager in renewable energy. Knowledge in project costing
- Degree: Engineer degree (in civil or electrical engineering)
- Technical skills:
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and GIS (valued);
- Good data analysis and interpretation skills;
- Experience in renewables (photovoltaic and wind valued);
- MS Office, AutoCAD and Electrical Engineering software domain;
- English as working language, French/Portuguese (valued).