about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a market leading European renewable energy developer, owner and operator who are currently expanding their international presence.
The company are consistently ranked as a top renewable developer and are in a significant growth stage. There are 500 employees globally and the company own and operate renewable energy projects across Europe and the Americas. They are currently hiring for their team in Madrid.
The CEO has grown an investment and development team in Madrid and now requires a Technical Analyst who has experience in project design (wind focus) and development.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of onshore wind farms and solar PV Plants.
- Wind farm layout and resource assessment (WindPro or similar).
- Solar PV plant layout and resource assessment (PVSyst or similar)
Design aspects of Wind and Solar PV projects:
- Layout tradeoff.
- Wind turbine technical assessment.
- Civil works: platforms, foundations, access roads.
- Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and BL and MV/HV Substations.
- Elaborate all technical documentation provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease contracts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineer MSc.
- At least 1 year professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants design.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for wind farms and photovoltaic plants.
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Team player.
- Advance knowledge of WindPro, PVsyst, Civil 3D, Autocad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: English and a second European language required. Spanish beneficial.