Flexible Depending on Experience
about 1 year ago
The team provides a range of data analysis services and products that span the entire wind project lifecycle. The role is with a large, leading, international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Plan and resource multiple projects involving your team members (including projects which you will be undertaking) to ensure work is conducted within timescales and to budget.
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guidelines.
- Undertake technical work that includes the following:
- Undertake pre or post-construction energy production assessments;
- Undertake site conditions assessments;
- Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of sites for development;
- Short-term forecasting;
- SCADA analysis;
- Monitoring the performance of operating wind farms for owners and lenders;
- Proposal writing;
- Participate in R&D projects as and when required;
- Project management, including budget control;
- Participate in industry groups and present at conferences as appropriate.
- Experience in the renewables industry in a technical consulting capacity (3 years).
- Experience in delivering technical services of the nature described above
- Experience in managing technical teams
- An appropriate higher degree in an engineering or science subject