Open to Discussion
19 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working with one of the most recognizable publishing companies in the world. It is an exciting opportunity to join as a Sustainable Supply Chain Co-Ordinator and work alongside their teams to head initiatives and projects across the production supply chain. Their sustainability projects our key to their company ethos and they have made a pledge to source 100% of their paper sustainably in just one years’ time.
- Overseeing supplier evaluation and compliance, both new and existing.
- FSC audit management.
- Being the key contact with external 3rd parties and discovering possible new, sustainable suppliers.
- Guaranteeing supplier compliance relating to global code of conduct, ethical supply chain and other various and corporate reporting requirements relating to the supply chain
- Improving and maintaining databases to track and report on our ethical and environmental performance
- Understanding customers’ ethical and sustainable policies, and communicating our commitment by contributing to customer presentations and internal communications
- Maintaining and communicating the monthly supplier spend report
- Knowledge of environmental issues in relation to publishing and production would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Tremendous benefits package, including flexible working, staff discount, healthcare cash plan, 25 holidays, season ticket loans and many more
- Competitive Salary
- Unrivalled workplace culture that prioritises personal development