over 3 years ago
TGRC’s client is a leading EPC company in the renewable energy sector with a large global pipeline of projects in LatAm, MENA and Europe. The company is constructing some exciting utility scale PV projects in Spain.
The role will require a candidate of 5+ years of project management experience in the sector with the following skills and experience:
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields.
- Proven track record of 5+ years of solar project management experience, including ground mount projects over 10 MW.
Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details and accuracy.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations whenever necessary.