10 months ago
- Project Manager position in the Development of Solar PV at a leading European Renewable Energy Company, with more than 1,000MW in various stages of development.
- The company is looking to expand its energy generation business in Europe through development of Greenfield renewable energy projects on its sites and through acquisition both in development or constructed projects.
- Support and lead negotiation of land availability.
- Liaison with site electrical engineering teams to deliver necessary connection points.
- Support planning and permitting activities supported by the onsite team.
- Support with local review of design proposals, development of construction management plan developed by the chosen EPC contractors.
- Liaison with Technical Advisors through pre-construction, construction phase.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations and development of any acquisitions undertaken.
- Bachelors Engineering degree
- Experience in developing renewable energy business
- Seasoned project management skills in construction including the planning process.
- Experienced with EU standard construction management (emphasis on health and safety)
- Fluent Spanish and English