5 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a PV Project Developer to join a leading developer with a strong presence across Spain and Latin America.
- The business covers all phases of a project: from development to construction, marketing and operation of photovoltaic and wind solar parks. Achieving maximum efficiency requires us to be an integrated actor in every process.
- Currently, due to their strong growth and their international expansion plan, they are looking to reinforce the Business Development department, in their HQ in Madrid, with a Renewable Energy business Development.
- The person who joins will perform, among other functions:Analysis of new markets and opportunities: market design, regulatory frameworks, price regulation, contracts, acquisitions and asset evaluation.
- Collaborate with the Energy Marketing area, in the search for business opportunities for the negotiation of electricity sales contracts.
- Sale of renewable energy projects (in project, under construction or already built) located in Spain and internationally.
- They offer great professional development and stability in a booming sector, in a listed company in full growth and international expansion, as well as a good atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
- Professional with technical / legal / financial academic background, very familiar with the Renewable Energy sector.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Development and analysis of new opportunities at a national and international level.
- Previous experience in the Renewable Energy sector and strong vocation to develop in the sector.
- A very high level of English is required (C1-C2). Valuable other languages.