Competitive Salary (DOE)
19 days ago
Lead Electrical Design Engineer opportunity with a European developer, constructor and operator of large scale Wind and Solar PV Plants. To find out more, please apply below.
- Perform technical feasibility assessment of solar PV Plants.
- Design all aspects of Solar PV projects:
- Resource Assessment.
- Layout trade-off.
- Equipment selection.
- Civil works.
- Electrical infrastructures: internal electrical lines, MV/HV OL and UL and MV/HV Substations.
- RBDA and expropriation.
- Elaborate all technical documentation provided in the frame of the Administrative Authorization and Municipal license.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Elaborate technical drawings with the details of the land affected for the land lease contracts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering MSc.
- At least 3 years professional experience in PV Plants design and associated electrical infrastructures.
- Experience in preparation of administrative and executive projects for photovoltaic plants, substations and electrical lines.
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Team player.
- Advance knowledge of PVsyst, PVCase, pvDesign, Civil 3D, Autocad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Spanish and English.