8 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to work with a public body implementing innovative technology solutions. The role will have a real impact on operational process, potentially across the whole of government.
They will work with research institutes, tech vendors and will be responsible for working on data analytics and speech-to-text transcription.
- Performing software development and integration of software components
- Working with all stakeholders in the system implementation team, including the IT Department.
- Performing Extraction, Transforming and Load (ETL) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) tasks on the database.
- Managing Computer Networks & Servers
- The individual will have a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field
- Experience in developing or integrating software, performing ETL tasks and experience in web application development, preferably using React or Angular.
- Good communication skills
- Preferably, experience wanted in Natural Language Processing (NLP) & Data privacy protection.
- Preferable experience in any or all of the following: Data visualisation / analytics (e.g. QlikView or Tableau)
- Other preferable experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment / Delivery (CD), DevOps tools, Containerization and Orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Pivotal (PCF), Cloud Foundry (CF), Kubernetes (K8s) etc.) Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), SQL / NoSQL / DataLake etc. , Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce.