Flexible Depending on Experience
16 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading energy suppliers based in Milton Keynes, UK. With over 150 individuals, they are working together to make choosing cleaner energy, saving energy and reducing customer’s utility bills easier. They are looking for a senior structuring analyst to help enhance their pricing and product functional expertise in the B2B market.
- Structuring bespoke energy contracts across fixed and flexible energy products, supporting the B2B Pricing Manager.
- Structuring energy product offers, liaising with sales, supply, risk, legal and finance.
- Analysis of customer’s energy consumption/generation, cost, and risks
- Work with energy partners to include value-add services
- Develop and own contractual performance monitoring
- Establish processes to mitigate risk
- Develop scalable automated systems to improve customer experience and optimise commercial returns
- Portfolio analysis
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Excellent analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong technical skills, significant knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic and MS Office.
- Python would be an advantage
- Experience working with IT to deliver system changes
- Leading initiatives/projects across multiple departments
- Extremely organised and skilled planner
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Great at building relationships at all levels of the business
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent