8 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Solar PV Consultant to join a leading team coordinating various functions and projects across multiple markets.
- Lead projects for a wide range of clients (banks, investors or developers) managing the relationship and being the main interface.
- Explore international opportunities in Europe, Latin America, South Africa, USA and Asia.
- Organise various teams across the business, overseeing different workloads and ensuring streamlined and high quality performance.
- Work closely alongside the business' global consultancy teams.
- BSc / MSc Engineering or similar.
- Experience in technical advisory for international renewable energy projects, particularly in solar PV.
- Deep understanding of the scope for a technical due diligence (energy yield, components, electrical/mechanical/civil design, grid connection, permitting, environmental studies, contractual suites and technical assumptions for financial models).
- Work experience in engineering consulting between 4 and 6 years.
- Accustomed to managing a wide range of projects, including technical leadership, personnel allocation and budget control.
- Willingness to train junior engineers to company standards and procedures or industry practices.
- Proficiency in English, with Spanish, German or French are a plus.