Competitive Salary (DOE)
7 months ago
Senior Planning Project Manager
Location: Dublin with flexibility working from home
Salary: £70-80K + bonus’
A leading renewable energy company has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Planning Project Manager to join a dynamic team to contribute to the mission of becoming the leader in drive for Net zero by managing our expanding portfolio of renewable energy projects from initial concept to the point of handing over of the project to a Construction Manager.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered safely, offer value for money and are on time.
- Supporting cross disciplinary teams across all stages of development,
- Ensuring preliminary design and statutory consent projects
- Ensure collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
- Relevant experience in project management and business development
- Experience of providing leadership
- A relevant engineering, environmental science, ecology, or town planning degree
- Hold Chartered Status
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the renewable space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.
Contact email@example.com before the deadline 24/10/2021.