Flexible Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading strategic consultancy in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. They creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced, senior offshore wind expert to strengthen and support the further growth of a industry leading offshore wind business team in Hamburg or Berlin. You will lead and work in multidisciplinary project teams depending on the specific requirements of the assignment with a specific focus on providing senior expertise. You will be responsible for performing diverse technical, commercial and strategic advisory services for a variety of clients including investors, lenders, utilities and developers. You will contribute to technical discussions and prepare reports and presentations for our clients, and you will actively nurture relationships with them to support acquisition. Internally you will provide a leadership role, train and support less experienced team members with guidance, as well as support knowledge management, innovation and continual improvement.
- Relevant university degree (Master or equivalent)
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in consulting or project management in a professional environment related to offshore wind energy;
- Proven track record, industry reputation and network
Offshore Wind Skills
- Profound industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of offshore wind project development, project economics, risks and financing aspects
- Basic technical expertise in all core areas of an offshore wind farm, specialization / subject matter expertise (e.g. T&I) of benefit
- Experience in negotiating and executing complex construction contracts (EPCI and BoP) would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic to develop new service offerings on a project level, but also in the broader energy transition context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, transform them into simple messages and gain the respect of clients and colleagues;
- Self-starter with the ability to contribute in a high-pressure environment, to deliver high-quality results, to engage in dynamic relationships with clients;
- Self-driven with the ambition to play a leading role in knowledge development;
- Proactive and convincing personality who is a team-player, who is self-reflective and eager to learn
- Willingness to undertake regular business travels
- Excellent English language skills. Fluency in another language is beneficial, especially German.