Competitive Salary (DOE)
Joaquín de Nevares
8 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
About the role
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a fast-growing leader in the Renewable Energy sector, in looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their team. If you are a driven individual, passionate about renewable energy this is a great opportunity for you.
As a Senior Legal Counsel you will provide in-house legal assistance to the Company as well as ensure that the company’s corporate governance functions are managed effectively.
Other duties include:
- Drafting, amending and advising on a variety of legal documents,
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of various contracts which may include EPC/O&M, land, grid connection, PPA, sales/purchase, finance or any other relevant documentation,
- Drafting corporate authorisations/company documents,
- Engaging and managing external legal counsel,
To succeed in this role:
- Admitted to practice in Australia.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Top tier/mid-tier law firm experience.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, willingness to learn and someone who is resilient.
- Strong experience in negotiating O&M/EPC, grid connection agreements.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the renewable energy/infrastructure space and be passionate about developing their career within the sector.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.