Open to Discussion
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
The Senior Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Consultant will focus on leading clients on the development and execution of market leading ESG strategies and frameworks. We are seeking candidates with experience in the corporate sustainability and social responsibility space. Senior Consultants, lead, advise and collaborate with some of the most progressive and aspirational companies and institutions in the world on ESG associated topics. The Senior Consultant is expected to partner with executive leaders to drive sustainability strategy, assess optimal ESG disclosure frameworks, and help companies evolve their thinking and action in the space of sustainability and ESG.
- Lead ESG account director partnering with Clients in developing sustainability and ESG strategies across private equity, corporations and other interested global firms
- Lead the development of client sustainability strategies including facilitating executive/elected official level presentations and the analysis and benchmarking of performance to support organizational goal setting and implementation planning
- Serve as a lead subject matter expert on ESG topics including UN Sustainable Development Goals, disclosure indices, materiality assessments and other ESG associated sustainability initiatives
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary, or multi-workstream projects spanning various aspects of a client’s sustainability platform in a collaborative and effective manner. This can involve creating project plans, delegating tasks and deliverables to colleagues, and providing ultimate oversight and review of deliverables.
- Advise on the development and implementation of compliance and voluntary ESG frameworks including Sectoral and EU specific legislation - EU Taxonomy, SFDR compliance, PCAF, CDP, SASB, GRESB, etc.
- Translate ESG client frameworks into technology applications and reporting platforms in collaboration with the sustainability reporting teams, built on a foundation of Resource Advisor™
- Prepare or revise client communications for sustainability performance aligned to key industry reporting platforms, such as CDP, DJSI, GRI, GRESB, and various federal and state/local disclosure programs, inclusive of project management, stakeholder interviews, drafting, and submittal.
- Participate and lead at times the evolution of service / offer strategy and development for ESG related consulting services
- Some domestic and international travel necessary (5-15%)
- Bachelors Degree in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences, Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field. Masters degree in Sustainability or Business, preferred.
- 5+ years of related professional/consulting experience with specific ESG experience over time. This should not be viewed as an entry-level position.
- Dynamic and extensive project management experience
- High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and executing client solutions
- Progressive history of building successful relationships
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects in diverse areas
- Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with a focus on creating high-quality, high-impact client deliverables.