3 months ago
A leading Spanish consultancy, specialised in large scale Solar PV and Wind projects are looking to bring on a Project Manager with experience in the Spanish market.
- Support in relation to the access and connection procedures with the distribution company or manager of the transport network, as well as the experience in carrying out the necessary procedures for the presentation of the necessary guarantees required by the electricity company.
- Support processes with the Regional/Local/State Administration.
- Lead the development of the project in its entirety, from possible modifications in its design, development and control of planning to obtain the Ready to Build status of the project.
- Negotiate with landowners to obtain lease agreements.
- Basic engineering supervision and project execution.
- Monitor environmental tasks and environmental impact studies.
- Lead the management of subcontractors working during the development of the Project.
- Minimum 5-year experience in large-scale wind or photovoltaic project management.
- Valued experience in M&A and financial closing operations.
- Valued experience in civil and electrical works.