£30,000 - £50,000
16 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading energy management consultancy. Their focus is on delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ changing business needs. Bringing unparalleled experience, insight and solutions to a rapidly advancing marketplace, the client provides access not only to secure pricing and supply but also to emerging technology, sustainability and legislative developments.
The Senior Energy Engineer will be responsible for the below;
- Delivery of all aspects of Climate Change Agreements including eligibility assessment, application, delivery of quarterly energy reports and target period reports, liaison with scheme administrator on behalf of the client etc.
- Implementation of Energy audits on Client sites to identify the quantity and times for existing energy use, and areas where savings may be made.
- Other aspects of energy management and related carbon legislation such as; ESOS, CRC/SECR, ISO50001, EUETS, GHG, CDP, DECs.
- Developing sustainability strategy and carbon management plans.
- Conducting energy efficiency and resource efficiency reviews of client sites.
- Developing data management strategies and action plans for complex organisations.
The Senior Energy Engineer will be expected to identify consumption/cost saving opportunities on-site and ensure that clients are kept up to date with all aspects of relevant energy/climate change legislation. They will also be expected to contribute positively to the business by ensuring that contracts are renewed and that new sales opportunities are identified with existing clients.
The key performance indicators for this role are;
- Profitability of delivery of the products and services
- Quality and timeliness of contract deliverables
- Effective and efficient use of time
- To represent the Company in a professional manner to external stakeholders and colleagues
The tasks and responsibilities listed are not exhaustive and will be revised regularly. Duties may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required;
- Engineering or relevant technical at degree level or higher
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with experience of interpreting large amounts of complex data
- Knowledge of utility sector and current legislation relating to the role
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Full UK Driving Licence