Flexible Depending on Experience
12 days ago
TGRC are working with a client that are looking to redefine how utility consultancies work. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. With a growing team and customer base they are now looking for the best talented, committed and passionate people to join. In their next phase, they want to develop and expand their client base and redefine their service delivery. They want this role to be a key part of the team that does that.
The role will report to the Head of Procurement within a market unit that currently comprises 6 specialists in Energy Procurement, trading and market analysis for large industrial and commercial clients.
We expect that the candidate will have ~3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a client facing role; being either account management or analysis. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients
- Opportunity to develop trading skills and negotiate flexible trading contracts
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base
“Our people are key to everything we do. We value having the right person with the best attitude.”
Any successful candidate will be expected to have possess the following…
- Analytical background.
- Project Support experience (desirable)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- A driving license and car.
Individual training programs are established for each role in the company to ensure continuous development and the achievement of professional credentials that both contribute to the progression of individual careers and the vision of the company. A shortlist of candidates will be invited to a first round interview, following which successful candidates will be asked to attend a second interview which may include a quantitative analysis exercise. Remuneration will be dependent on experience.