Joaquín de Nevares
about 2 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Sydney/NSW, Australia
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with an innovation leader in the renewable energy industry in the search for a Senior Business Development Manager to help them continue their growth in the BESS market. The role will manage sales and business development for the client’s Battery Energy Storage System in Australia. The successful candidate will proactively manage projects and accounts throughout the sales cycle from the first approach to the final delivery.
- Stakeholder engagement. Building strong and lasting relationships while implementing strategic account approach to develop partnerships.
- Initiate talks with customers/partners on project opportunities, liaison with internal/external teams on solutions, negotiate with key stakeholders on commercial terms, and finalize the business deals.
- Conduct research on market trends, competition status, customer requirements, etc. and present analysis and reports to management when needed.
- Conduct product training, seminars, presentation to customers and/or other stakeholders if required
- Usual customers will be include EPCs, NSPs, IPPs, and Gen-Tailers.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or BDM experience.
- Proven track record of portfolio growth and deal closure.
- Previous experience in renewable energy. BESS will be advantageous.
- Business acumen and ability to learn and understand technical and product aspects of BESS/solar solutions
- Excellent Stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Proactive individual and result-driven