Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
My client is a global leader in green energy, with an international focus on offshore wind. They are a frontrunner in this field and are looking for a Senior Business Developer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing, collaborative, and dynamic environment.
- Supporting the company’s regional organisations (APAC, EU, USA, UK) by offering commercial input and assessing potential opportunities identified by our origination functions.
- Planning strategies and structures to increase value and alleviate business risks.
- Securing transaction mandates by preparing and presenting materials for the organisation’s executive decision-making bodies
- Representing the organisation in meetings with external stakeholders and potential partners
- Negotiating key commercial terms and, together with legal counsel, finalising joint venture documentation.
- Collaborating with our project organisation to design joint ventures.
- Have experience completing, or working within, joint venture structures or M&A transactions, ideally in the power, infrastructure, or energy markets.
- Have strong deal execution credentials from a position in an advisory firm (e.g., legal, consulting, financial) or from a commercial role in a large corporation.
- 3-4 years of postgraduate relevant work experience minimum
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Flexible to travel.
To excel in this role, you will need to enjoy being an independent thinker and working in a multicultural, high-performance, and fast-growth environment, with a keen interest in offshore wind.
The company are offering a competitive base salary, with an extensive benefits package, and strong pension scheme.