Up to £70,000
about 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading property corporation to assist in the expansion of their well-established energy management team.
This is a rare and highly sort-after opportunity to work in the capital on an impressive property portfolio across some major energy efficiency projects. A qualified engineer, with experience optimising BMS systems as part of more complex energy efficiency projects would be ideal.
The Core Responsibilities:
- Identify energy cost saving opportunities through the BMS systems.
- Make and record adjustments to strategy and settings in collaboration with the in-house FM team and their supply chain.
- Calculate savings from measurement and engineering first principals
- Conduct site surveys
- Work with the FM team and BMS service provider to cost and project manage energy saving control projects.
- Work closely with the rest of the energy team to include, project manager, energy engineer and reporting/analysis manager.
- Produce a business case for investment to include cost, savings and payback.
- Measure and verify the cost saving impact of changes made to the system.
- Identify any strategic measures to develop the BMS system over the next 5 years as an investment opportunity.
- Qualified within an Energy Engineering Discipline
- Experience & Training within TREND AND/OR Schneider BMS Systems
- Knowledge of energy engineering first principles and savings calculation methodologies.
Excellent salary on offer, with strong possibilty for contract extension beyond the initial 12 months.