Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
Due to company growth we are currently in search of an experienced Consultant to join our team in our London office.
As an experienced Consultant, you will be responsible for professionally networking with clients and candidates with the aim of placing professionals across EMEA.
- Market research and client market mapping
- Identify new business opportunities
- Attend and lead on client meetings and negotiate and agree terms of business
- Headhunt suitable inactive candidates
- Discuss recruitment needs & provide professional advice on solutions
- Identify new business opportunities and maintain professional relationships with existing clients
- Review applications, manage interviews and create candidate shortlists
- Brief candidates on the role and package/ rates
- Organise interviews as requested
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Provide feedback to candidates & clients following interviews
- Discuss client job offers
- Negotiate salary/ rates and finalise arrangements for placements
What are we looking for:
- Proven success within the Energy recruitment industry.
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Achievable career progression plan with a salary increase with each promotion.
- A professional working environment with realistic targets to promote a positive environment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Annual, global incentive trips away
- Coaching and development from an experienced Global Learning & Development Manager.
For a confidential, informal chat please get on touch on 0044 7789 344995 or firstname.lastname@example.org