7 months ago
Recruitment Consultant - Energy Solutions
Due to some substantial company growth plans The Green Recruitment Company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant to join our Energy Solutions team in our London office. The role will require you to individually network with mid to senior level professionals with the aim of placing them with our Renewable Energy clients across Europe.
- Sourcing mid to senior level candidates for clients, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit
- Developing business relationships with clients/hiring managers/C-suite decision makers.
- Advising on clients’ hiring strategy based on knowledge of the recruitment market
- Producing market reports/ salary surveys/ other industry data for clients within the renewable energy industry
- Managing the placement process and recruitment process from start to finish (full 360 focus) for mid to senior level candidates
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
- Minimum of 6 months relevant recruitment experience
- Extensive experience in building and retaining a client portfolio
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Achievable career progression plan with a salary increase with each promotion
- Coaching and development from an experienced Global Learning & Development Manager
- A professional working environment with realistic targets to promote a positive environment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Access to industry specific conferences
- Annual, global incentive trips away