about 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity for a Spanish individual to join a global wind and solar developer and lead on the design of large-scale solar PV systems across numerous international markets.
- Provide technical support to the Development teams of each market to enable system feasibility assessments, pricing and pre-construction design of projects pipeline.
- Provide technical support to the Operation teams to deliver installations to enable project construction, closeout, handover to operation and maintenance team with a constant target of quality, efficiency and improvements for the business.
- Work with outsourced partners to provide, check, control and approve customer focused PV system designs for Commercial roof, Utility scale and residential system.
- Challenge our partners to have a constant optimisation in our designs, technically and cost wise.
- Challenge business processes, partnerships whenever needed, aiming for constant optimisation.
- Provide technical On-site support as required.
- Contribute in building Solarcentury’s technical expertise
- Follow company’s strict Health and Safety policy in all aspects of the work.
- Spanish Native or fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, design, architecture or similar
- AutoCAD experience and ideally also PVSyst experience
- Several years of building design and/or solar experience
- Strong attention to details yet being able to work towards deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Good people skills and positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable with the ambiguity and excitement of working with new products