£34,000 - £38,000
16 days ago
Our client is one of the UK's leading energy and waste management consultancies, supporting a range of public and private organisations across more than 5000 locations. Their services include energy procurement, management of new utility connections and diversions, energy efficiency audits, energy projects delivery and waste management.
- This role is in the connections & infrastructure department. You will primarily focus on providing utilities management services.
- You will manage projects ranging from commercial connections to complex development schemes requiring multiple large-scale connections, disconnections and diversion.
- You will be expected to take full ownership of your client’s portfolio including.
- You will provide advice and effective solutions to any issue that may arise from tender stage, through to installation of temporary supplies and energisation of permanent connections.
- You will be managing multiple connection projects at any given time, providing consistent communication to all clients as well as liaising with designers.
- You will be expected to support the wider team on other utility projects from time to time as well as dealing with internal queries from other departments and hosting weekly team meetings.
- 3-5 years utility connections experience.
- Strong knowledge of the connections process and industry.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational, time keeping and communication skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, with good attention to detail and demanding a high-quality level from themselves and colleagues.
- Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.