2 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a Project Finance Manager to join a growing investment team within a leading multi-tech renewable IPP in Southern France.
Reporting to the Finance Department, under the responsibility of the Investment Director, you will be responsible for the implementation of financing for all of the renewable energy infrastructure projects funded by the business group in France and more widely internationally.
You are the daily contact for all the financial partners (senior debt and junior debt / mezzanine) with which the group works today and you are responsible for:
- Expanding the number of partners, particularly internationally
- Identifying new sources of funding to optimize group funding
- Guarantee the arrival of funding according to the group's needs
- Respect of a schedule for the arrival of funding and coordination with the schedule of commitments in order to limit financial costs
- Be responsible for the process of setting up funding in conjunction with the processes of the teams concerned
- Organize and coordinate financing operations as part of the FIN process
- Development of financing request files: memo info, financial model…
- Negotiation of bank term sheets
- Management of bank audits (Technical, Legal, Tax, Insurance)
- Supervision loan contracts, inter-creditor agreements and security contracts
- Implementation of rate hedging instruments.
Work in collaboration with the FIN Middle team to monitor relationships with partners during the amortization period of funding:
- Control of compliance with annual covenants,
- Establishment of reporting fixed in the framework of banking agreements.
- Trained at the Grande École de Commerce and / or General Engineer, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in financing projects in merchant banking, investment funds or companies, and ideally in renewable energies.
- You rely on solid knowledge of corporate law, business law, taxation and finance and have a very good knowledge of financial markets (capital, subordinated debt, senior debt), industrial projects, and the renewable energy sector .
- You master the legal and fiscal aspects of arrangements and risk management. You have experience in financial modeling.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and ideally Spanish.
- Recognized negotiator, you are able to understand, conclude and manage complex transactions with a strong financial dimension. You have a spirit of initiative, a solid capacity for analysis and a strong sense of team and responsibilities.