2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a global data centre brand who specialise in the Design, Construction, Renovation, Project Management and Turnkey development of world-class, energy efficient Data Centres.
Due to continued and planned growth, they are now seeking a Project Directors to oversee their exciting new projects across Iberia.
· Delivering expertise and advice to a global client organisation on best practice construction technology, planning, delivery, logistics and commercial issues
· Assessing, defining and setting project strategies, building and leading multi-disciplinary teams to define project scope and deliverables with the clients organisation that support their business goals.
· Providing direction and support to multiple multinational Data Centre project teams, within this Project Management Consultancy appointment.
· Planning and implementing all aspects of multiple Data Centre projects from inception to handover.
· Developing full scale project execution plans and managing the project budget, resource and quality assurance of the delivery.
· Implementing and managing the project changes and interventions, reporting on progress of the project to the client and all stakeholders.
· Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas, while building, developing and cultivating any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
You have first-hand experience in the delivery of Data Centre projects, including Mechanical & Electrical systems, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated construction teams. You will have a design, construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career.
Degree qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering and ideally hold a PMP qualification (Project Management Professional)
Spanish speaking skills are a plus - Applicants from EU will be accepted