about 2 years ago
Great Opportunity for a Project Development Manager to join a leading renewable IPP and spearhead the realisation of solar PV projects throughout France to expand their multi-gigawatt portfolio.
Project Site Identification
- Identify lands available for solar & wind power development using suitable databases & in collaboration with the company HQ.
- Create and maintain relationship with public, institutional, private landowners or other parties who may be potential sources for sites.
- Lead in public participation meetings with the appropriate local PPC and other relevant authorities.
- Lead in land rights negotiations as per the company standards.
- Secure access rights and right of way for the projects.
- Assist the team in creating and maintaining detailed design documents over various file types.
- Design and adapt Wind and Solar PV Farm technical design as per the international standards or standards as defined by the potential investors.
- Deep knowledge of Solar PV technologies. Knowledge of Wind & Storage technologies is an added advantage.
- Lead the application submission process of various government entities.
- Work closely with engineering, finance and commercial teams during permitting phase.
- Establish and maintain professional relations with appropriate government entities.
- Ability to multitask under pressure situations.
- Communicate effectively across the organization.
- Manage the work autonomously, ensuring accurate reporting at required intervals
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical/Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 0-5 years of functional experience in energy project development
- Good Computer skills.
- Strong communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Highly adaptive, proactive and able to work under pressure with multiple tasks.
- Fluency in French and English