over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who design and develop energy storage and microgrid systems. The Project Developer will be responsbile for leading on the delivery of one or more phases of project development, from inception, late stage development, financial close, completion/operations. Taking responsibility for originating and developing projects and new business opportunities in their geographical area, primarily by the development and financing of our own project sites utilising their own technology. This is an integral role that will help to secure the company's position as the leading long duration energy storage technology supplier and developer.
- Develop project opportunities from origination through to commercialisation and financing.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, landowners, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Assist in research and source new sites to add to the Company’s portfolio, negotiating property agreements to ensure we receive third party consents to develop and operate projects.
- Produce a business case for each development opportunity and each specific project.
- Interpret financial models.
- Secure funding from lenders, investors and/or joint venture parties needed to build our projects.
- Network and expand the Company’s contact base, by engaging with existing connections within the sector and actively seeking out new relationships that may prove advantageous.
- Build and develop market appreciation, identify trends, risks and opportunities for the Company.
- Identify development opportunities that help the Company meet our goals and overall development objectives.
- Generate detailed presentations, development proposals and structure contracts and deliver confident and persuasive presentations to an audience of both colleagues and clients.
- Individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Educated to Degree standard or has equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working within the US energy market.
- Ability to autonymously
- Proven track record of delivery in one or more phases of project development, from inception, late stage development, financial close, completion/operations