10 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally-recognised organisation and help expand the presence of the Amsterdam team in the Dutch market.
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a globally-leading manufacturer and developer which specialises in a range of Solar, Wind and Hydropower technologies.
- Responsible for development of several large (>1MW) solar PV projects from scratch until Final Investment Decision (FID);
- Build a pipeline of solar project opportunities by reaching out to relevant parties owning or controlling large surfaces (land or large roofs) in NL;
- Develop and maintain relationships with roof and land owners, clients, grid companies and municipalities;
- Perform end-to-end project management including value and risk management;
- Plan and coordinate the permitting process (Milieuvergunning), where required;
- Prepare the conclusion of contracts with partners;
- Closely coordinate with engineering resources for the design and construction of projects;
- Closely coordinate with procurement for the equipment supply of projects;
- Maintain and control business case for each project;
- Identify and develop financing possibilities for each project.
- Studies completed at a technical or business-oriented university. (Bachelor or Master)
- Sound knowledge of the Dutch language;
- At least 3 years of project development experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in developing client-oriented solution;
- Experience in developing business cases;
- Experience in planning and structuring projects;
- Experience with municipal and provincial permitting procedures (Milieuvergunning) is a plus.