Flexible Depending on Experience
26 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a renewable software company who are looking to improve renewable energy sales by enhancing the PPA process. Already with excess of 7,500 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, the client's overall goal is to become the operating system of choice for the renewables industry to buy and sell energy by providing the best software for renewable energy sales and risk management.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to act as chief product advocate for the Renewable Energy Risk Management solution and will lead on strategic marketing for this solution across the global renewables markets. You will work to translate technical concepts into product positioning and value proposition.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product.
- Execute end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Own and create content (e.g. infographics, white papers, web content, etc.)
- Partner with product management and the sales team to communicate the value proposition of the product.
- Plan the launch of new features.
- Create internal product market strategy (eg. market segmentation, product positioning, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Experience in a Product Marketing role in the SaaS software space (essential)
- Experience with implementation of energy trading and risk systems (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of the commodities and energy business and derivatives (essential)
- Understanding of the power lifecycle and risk/ trading management functions
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications (MBA desirable)