£25,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are looking to grow on their sucess in the conusltancy space to date. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. The company is a boutique consultancy who are dedicated to sustainability and energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
The role will report to the Head of Procurement within a small team of specialists in Energy Procurement for mid-market and I&C clients.
We expect that the candidate will have at least 1 year's professional experience in an energy conusltancy, preferably in an analytical role. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients
- Opportunity to develop trading skills and negotiate flexible trading contracts
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base
Any successful candidate will be expected to have possess the following…
- Analytical background.
- Project Support experience (desirable)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- A driving license and car.