£30,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are looking for a Process Improvement Engineer on behalf of a well-established sustainable energy solutions consultancy. The company work with clients across the FMCG spectrum to reduce consumption and minimize waste during the product and supply chain life cycles. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of using industry metrics to assess energy saving opportunities in a manufacturing setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a rapidly growing company who will be invested in helping the candidate develop their career.
- Manage projects and take leadership on consulting assignments on and off site.
- Develop a close working relationship with colleagues across the business and external and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver effective and sustainable solutions within agreed client budget.
- Use Industry Metrics (InMetriks) to value and assess energy saving opportunities.
- Provide technical support to clients on a range of projects.
- Use effective account management to generate new business.
- Must have a degree in an engineering discipline such as Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status.
- Three years of relevant industry experience, ideally in FMCG or food and beverage manufacturing.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of process improvement, cost efficiency and sustainability in manufacturing, and delivering solutions to customers.
- Ideally experience of managing a team and delivering projects.
- Full UK driving license (Role will include travel to sites across UK).
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, send over your CV to: