Up to £50,000
20 days ago
Exposure to R&D environment, with experience of taking new processes through pilot scale stage and onto high volume manufacture.
Proven track record of implementing new processes. Leading change management projects - from technical, engineering and people perspectives
Experience of any web handling, roll to roll processes would be a distinct advantage
- Must be able to lead a cross functional team in order to drive change.
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Report writing and presentation skills for both internal and external customer reviews.
- An understanding of quality systems and production tools, (DFM\DFA, PFMEA, 6S etc.)
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple implementation and improvement programmes simultaneously.
- Degree, or equivalent, in Engineering/ Physical Sciences
- 10+ years process/manufacturing engineering
- Print experience
- Web handling/ Reel to Reel processing, converting experience.