4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading consultancy assisting with the hire of a Principle Consultant - Energy Markets, Technology & Sustainabile. This role is integral to the departments sucess and reports directly to the Head of Energy department.
This individual will be key in shaping and implementing the strategy of the policy technology and sustainable markets development in the MEA region.
- Management: Candidate is expected to independently manage other employees, subcontractors, regulatory & strategy documents etc. They are required to self-manage his or her time and workload and manage expectations of clients.
- Project Management: Candidate is required to self-manage their time and workload, as well as a diverse group of internal and external team members, from project scope to execution.
- Business Development: Candidate is expected to play a key role in developing new market development clients for DNV GL, including managing proposal writing and powerpoint presentations as necessary. This may include regular speaking engagements at industry conferences/events globally.
- Market Research: Candidate is expected to support the team by directly executing qualitative and quantitative market analysis and/or supervising DNV GL analysts to better understand market trends and company specific information.
- Analysis and quantitative modeling: Candidate is expected to develop, structure and operate models to understand the macro and project-level economics of different strategies and business models, and the value proposition/economics of clean energy technologies in various markets
Demonstrated interest in energy (consulting or industry) working for a Big 4 or strategy consulting
At least 15+ years of work experience in a related field
Experience leading multicultural teams.