£60,000 + (Open to discussion)
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with arguably the most influential sustainability organization in the world. They are looking to expand their successful team by adding an experienced Structural Engineer with tall building experience to be the front runner of their Wind Engineering team.
They are seeking a motivated individual who holds both technical know-how and commercial experience, whilst boasting a large network within the industry to utilize.
You will have a proven history in Structural Engineering especially with Building Aerodynamics.
- Presence at client meetings, to guarantee delivery of work and expansion of customer relationships
- Conducting technical work by way of post-handling and interpretation of wind tunnel / numerical modelling data as well as technical reporting
- Earning and producing wind-related consultancy to exterior clients in various sectors
- Project and staff management
- Stakeholder engagement from tender to final reporting stage
- Implementing of Quality Procedures
- Supervising wind tunnel model design and build activities on projects
- Keeping to Health and Safety Procedures at all times
Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Being aware of wind tunnel test techniques
- Chartered Engineer (e.g. IStuctE)
- Consulting structural engineering experience
- Experience managing projects
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.