Up to £110,000 basic
15 days ago
The team provides a range of data analysis services and products that span the entire wind project lifecycle. The role is with a large, leading, international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy.
We are looking for a senior individual with significant track record and industry network to join a Renewables Advisory team and further strengthen one of the market leaders with their position within the offshore wind industry. The candidate will primarily focus on Offshore Wind Due Diligence services and technical advice particularly to our customers in the financial segment including institutional equity investors and lenders.
- Key tasks and deliveries include, but are not limited to:
- Work with our due diligence team to provide our customers with technical support related to financial transactions of offshore wind projects;
- Be visible in the market and a driving force to strengthen existing and build new business relationship;
- Be a driving force to further improve our service delivery by bringing in experience and listen to customers’ needs, contribute to thought leadership within the field;
- Customer contact and project management, including managing complex, technical projects from inception through to completion.
- Profound experience within offshore wind due diligence services (must have);
- Existing network in the offshore wind finance segment;
- Demonstrable knowledge about the development, construction and operational phases of a wind farm project.
- Soft skills:
- Demonstrable skills in presentation and communication;
- Demonstrable analytical skills;
- Excellent ability to produce clear written reports and communicate verbally in English;