3 months ago
- Minimum 3 years experience in sustainability at a consultancy, or corporate Sustainability department, with a focus on corporate ESG strategy and reporting.
- Experience in leading corporate sustainability reporting projects, with the ability to confidently advise management teams on a range of frameworks and approaches.
- Strong understanding of a range of frameworks, such as TCFD, SASB, SFDR, EU Taxonomy, SECR, SDGs, with experience in helping clients prioritize and implement these.
- Desire to work in a small but exceptional team. You get a buzz from working in a fast-paced and high-performing environment where everything clicks.
- Experience in successfully managing small teams: direct reports; external consultants; and research analysts.
- You are as excited by working on impactful projects as you are on big household brands.
Would be useful to have:
- Strong understanding of a range of data and rating providers, including CDP, MSCI, Sustainalytics, DJSI, FTSE4Good, S&P Global.
- Interest in investment management and the capital markets, and the role of asset allocation in achieving sustainability goals.
- Compelling communicator and writer.
- Interest in breaking new ground in corporate ESG approaches - possibly even a frustration with company desires to follow their peers.
- Experience working with corporates at various stages of their ESG journey, including “blank sheet of paper”.
- Interest in policy formation.