Up to £44,000 dependent on experience
about 2 months ago
- Develop and implement strategy for supporting Sustainable development.
- Develop and deliver portfolio of projects relating to energy and decarbonisation of the built environment
- Business development to generate new opportunities including proposal writing
- Grow relationships and networks with key stakeholders across Wales
- Support Strategic Advisory team on delivery of projects, especially relating to core technical expertise
- Practical knowledge and experience of the construction industry and built environment, such as sustainable building design principles and technologies, BIM, building regulations and codes.
- Current and emerging sustainable development principles, techniques and their application to support clients, at building, site, community and/or city level.
- Energy performance, including energy strategy development, building energy systems and technologies, and building regulations.
- Knowledge of key existing and planned Government policies and research in related areas
Qualifications, experience, essentials skills:
- Qualifications in building science/energy/sustainable development
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Experience in Innovation and research management
- Excellent track record in network development, client delivery and partnership working
- Pro-active nature, strategic thinker with drive and ambition to complete tasks in hand
- Excellent technical report writing and presentation skills
- Scoping and securing new strategic research and consultancy income