about 1 month ago
A leading Australian solar developer with an impressive project portfolio is seeking a PPA and Energy Markets Specialist for their growing team.
You will be responsible for managing new offtake solutions across the Australian solar sector. This will comprise of the development, negotiation and closing of PPAs with various customers, securing the best possible outcomes on behalf of the client. You will identify the opportunities to sell to selected partners by current and future solar projects.
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
· You will have a strong understanding of the Australian electricity sector
· You will have a proven record of securing PPA offtake solutions
· A thorough knowledge of PPA structures and contract negotiations is a must
· Strong experience in originating, structuring and negotiating long-term contracts in the renewable energy sector
· Confident personality with ability to communicate confidently to C-Suite stakeholders
· You will have minimum 6 years’ experience in business development and stakeholder engagement roles
· Eligibility to live and work in Australia