Competitive Salary (DOE)
Joaquín de Nevares
8 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with an innovative funding and development company in the renewable energy sector. Our Client funds early-stage development projects to achieve commercially viable Infrastructure that contributes to the sustainable development of the region.
The Successful candidate will support the management of co-development projects throughout their lifecycle. They will be closely involved in engaging with external stakeholders as well as supporting the oversight of project development and investment activities.
Some other duties include
- Project Financing Support
- Progress Monitoring and Management
- Risk Management
- Divestment Support
- Company Ambassador
To succeed in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 4+ years of relevant project finance and/or investment management experience in Asia. Ideally within project finance documentation, equity agreements, refinancing and exits.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English.
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Project.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Other desirable skills
- Experience working with international development institutions, in infrastructure sector, and regional experience in Asia will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.